Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WIP Wednesday - Ramble On

While I am spending most of this week finishing up all the projects that I’ve been working on throughout the summer, I did indulge myself a bit by starting one new project. I’ve been playing around with cross stitch and after a foray to the craft store I fell in love with this pattern for falling leaves.

In a moment of unbridled cheesiness the falling leaves brought to mind the Led Zeppelin song Ramble On. Ramble On was Jacob’s theme song when he left for North Dakota last October so I decided to write a pattern to put those words in the middle of the leaves. 



I haven’t gotten too far with it, but I’m hoping that I’ll have a monumental burst of effort that will allow me to finish it before we get back to North Dakota. 


I figure it will be the perfect gift for Jacob upon our return and the perfect little phrase to hang in our camper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment